Photo via: davesdiytips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a wood feature wall to your home has never been easier. This peel and stick wallpaper is easy to use and wont harm your walls. The distressed wood pattern gives the look of reclaimed materials
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- How to Use a Sewing Machine, Sewing for Beginners, How to Sew, Pinterest Inspired, Around the House, Craft Project, DIY, Hobbies
- Beach wall decor that helps you create a mini getaway right in your own home. Wallpaper murals pack a lot of punch for an easy and quick project. myMYWmural
- This sign is built 24×24 completely out of reclaimed pallet wood and hand painted with black acrylic paint. You can pick from a waterfowl scene or deer for your choice or animal. Other sizes include 30×30 and 36×36. If you need a custom size, let me know and I can help. Optional thin black frame can be added around the sign if youd like. Custom ideas are welcomed. Each sign is custom built using a variety of reclaimed wood which will produce slightly different variations based on the wood and how it takes the stain. No two signs will be the exact same.
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- Fall is just around the corner so its time to start thinking about move-in day! Check out these cheerful Tumblr inspired DIYs that are sure to turn your dorm
- In honor of the upcoming Independence Day: What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than mason jars? I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) …
- Having a baby in the middle of cold and flu season can be a little unsettling. Were already doing a little extra this year to prevent the spread of germs around our house. As much as I love almost every aspect of Emmie going to preschool, the sickness she inevitably carries home is definitely not…
- Im going to get an anchor tattoo this week. For too long Ive forgotten what mades me real, what kept me grounded, as much as Ill float around the world to wherever else I dont want to forget that Jesus is everywhere and I need Him to keep me rooted. So it doesnt matter where I go as long as I stay anchored.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Fractions of an inch to MM. Always handy. Might be handy to print off and keep around actually