Photo via: chow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- It never ceases to amaze me how clever and creative people can be! Take this coat rack from JJ Evensen for example. I would have never thought to use old spoons as hooks! Attach them to some reclaimed wood and presto! Brilliance is born. (Check out more utensil accessories right here.) Do you have any ideas for clever uses of common/unexpected household items? Share in the comments!
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- dog sign, funny dog sign. Dont let the dogs out no matter what they tell you, wood sign distressed sign, pet lover sign This sign is made of wood, and measures 26 X 5 1/2 , it reads Dont let the dogs out no matter what they tell you. comes ready to hang with hanger on back. CHOOSE COLORS AT CHECK OUT Unless requested otherwise, the lettering on the base colors will be white on the dark colors, and black on the lighter colors as it is shown with name color written on the color circle samples. If you want a different lettering/font color, please put it in the notes at check out. All signs will have a distressed look. The lighter colors will have a brown under and lighter color brushed over to give a nice distressed look the darker colors can be brushed with natural wood coming through. If you prefer a solid color with no distressing , please put your request in the notes at check out. *************************************************************** Visit our Etsy Shop to check out our other items https://www.etsy.com/shop/mockingbirdprimitive
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- December is here and wit it all the joy and hope for the Christmas! Here we are talking about red and white decoration ideas. Red has always been one of the colors associated with Christmas, but here we fusion it with white color. We truly believe they are very bright and lively color that adds coziness to any space. We’ve collected these 28 superlative red and white Christmas decoration ideas for you to make one of these decoration for your home. 28 Stunning Red and White Christmas Decoration Ideas More…
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …