Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Tip Junkies Easter projects will have you all set with pictured tutorials and craft ideas! To make it really easy for you to celebrate, here are free Easter printables that are perfect for decorating your home or party. Theyre sure to put you in the Easter spirit!
- A few weeks ago I shared a tutorial on how to make coconut oil lip gloss. I mentioned that my three-year old daughter loves to wear glitter gel. The ingredients in her glitter gel are completely unpronounceable! Definitely not something I want her to apply to her skin. After doing some research I found that I …
- Christmas Tree decorating ideas : Want to have some fun?
- how to make marquee lights and signs. Such a fun DIY project. Perfect for birthdays, home decor, and more!
- Because Christmas is close, I wanted to help with some excellent ideas on how to decorate your Christmas Trees and make your home more beautiful.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- DDG DIY: How to get rid of blackheads at home | skincare make your mug glow how tos feature ddg diy beauty tips beauty 2 beauty 2 picture
- Today on the blog I shared how to make this metal tub coffee table for our outdoor patio.. Come check it out! Lizmarieblog.com >>decor home style
- Welcome to the 1st segment of Emilee likes… She is so excited to share with you some of her creative ideas and from a teen point of view. Since she loves glitter and pink and Valentine’s Day is coming soon she wanted to make a holiday decoration for her room. I think her glitter jars …
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the Dollar Tree! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11