Photo via: thebeautydepartment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Shows how to make vanilla extract from start to finish. Includes packaging and tag ideas for gift giving. Definitely a great homemade gift from the heart!
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Children Step On Your Toes As A Child, Step On Your Heart As They Grow Up.
- Life is about the moments that matter, those exchanges — big and small — between the people we love and the family, friends and colleagues who we count on to remind us who we are. Here we help you capture those moments and keep them close to your heart. G
- Learn how to make an easy, modern cactus jewelry stand to hang your pretties on
- Because Christmas is close, I wanted to help with some excellent ideas on how to decorate your Christmas Trees and make your home more beautiful.
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…