Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- December is here and wit it all the joy and hope for the Christmas! Here we are talking about red and white decoration ideas. Red has always been one of the colors associated with Christmas, but here we fusion it with white color. We truly believe they are very bright and lively color that adds coziness to any space. We’ve collected these 28 superlative red and white Christmas decoration ideas for you to make one of these decoration for your home. 28 Stunning Red and White Christmas Decoration Ideas More…
- 18 Ideas How To Reuse Old Suitcases In Home Decor | Architecture, Art, Desings – Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture, Art and Design
- Great ways to incorporate a nautical design in your home!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Community Post: How To Create Rustic Farmhouse Decor At Your Home?
- Combine ocean hues with modern decor and you get this relaxing blend of style and charm. Check out how you can use Bali Bliss to transform your every room of your home with this beautiful teal paint color.
- Here are 22 amazing ideas how to transform your worn-out jeans into functional and fabulous works of art!
- Because Christmas is close, I wanted to help with some excellent ideas on how to decorate your Christmas Trees and make your home more beautiful.
- Easy DIY Fall Porch Decor Ideas | Tips and inspiration for welcoming fall to your front porch. Welcome your guests with the warm colors of the season.