Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips for making a DIY industrial pipe shelving unit (how to tutorial).
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed-sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard. /v
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves – Cozy DIY
- Learn how to make an easy, modern cactus jewelry stand to hang your pretties on
- Combine ocean hues with modern decor and you get this relaxing blend of style and charm. Check out how you can use Bali Bliss to transform your every room of your home with this beautiful teal paint color.
- Tutorial on how to create a planter from old tires by famed (and delightfully quirky) gardener Felder Rushing.
- How to Create Your Own Succulent Planter Pots – Succulents are awesome – if you give them a good start they are easy to maintain.
- Community Post: How To Create Rustic Farmhouse Decor At Your Home?
- Find how to use inexpensive hay bales to create a cozy outdoor lounger.
- HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN COLORFUL JUMBO FLOOR PILLOWS
- Learn how to create your own triple pocket napkin fold in this tutorial from @smartyhadaparty