Photo via: blog.sharpie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Privacy fence made from recycled doors. How cool is this?
- Drywall putty and a stencil…so cool.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrIt is always a cool idea to make things by yourself. Not only do you save loads of money but there is a lot of satisfaction to this kind of project as you can let free reign on your creativity. Here we are talking about making bracelets by yourself. Bracelets are…
- This beautiful pink rose is made of chart paper. I found this cool video from BerryCoolCrafter to make this. Instructions: Cut e…
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day …
- What a cool idea! You can buy these blocks inexpensively at craftparts.com to get this project started.
- Wow. This one is great, also. How will I ever decide on one?
- DIY: How to Make a Garden Bench – using concrete blocks, 4x4s and adhesive. This is brilliant!
- The ultimate guide to learning how to sew with a machine. This is the perfect sewing tutorial for beginners!
- How to Hang a Sweater without stretching out the shoulders. I love this tip-I like to keep my sweater hanging so my closet is more organized and I can see my options when picking out clothes!
- How to Make a Hanging Branch Centerpiece for Halloween. Themed centerpieces are great for holiday parties, but they take up valuable space on the table, leaving less room for food. A perfect solution to this dilemma is a floating centerpiece, which hangs above the table. For this Halloween floating centerpiece, a gnarled branch with sleeping bats…