Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to make a homemade gift thats easy, delicious and you can do with your kids? See this tutorial on making chocolate covered OREO MINI Cookie Bites. Chocolate provided by Chocoley.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Cotton Candy Lip Scrub – a cotton candy flavored, homemade sugar scrub for sweet, kissable lips! And yes, its edible since its sugar, food coloring and flavoring!
- Sugar Scrub | Christmas | Whipped Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe. Free printable labels. Makes a great gift idea. Easy to make with this video tutorial.:
- Merry Christmas Gift Box with Santa Kitchen Towels and Candy Cane Cookie Cutter Set gift Santa HostessGift DishTowel CookieCutter
- Best Mason Jar Cookies – Mason Jar Cookie Recipe Mix for Cute Decorated DIY Gifts – Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes, Christmas Presents and Wedding Favors in Mason Jars – Fun Ideas for DIY Parties and Cheap LAst Mintue Gift Ideas for Friends, Family and Neighbors http://diyjoy.com/best-mason-jar-cookie-recipes
- Cute for Thanksgiving!! No recipe, but look close…its a mini nutter butter cookie, a Hershey kiss and a chocolate chip. Thanksgiving – – Re-pinned by @PediaStaff – Please Visit http://ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins
- Gingerhaus® – House on the Hill Edelweiss Lady Finger Springerle Cookie Mold
- Christmas light tree | watercolor on paper | by shana frase
- Clever Countdown: With its 24 openings, a mini-muffin pan makes a perfect base for a treat-filled Advent calendar. Because the numbered coverings are held on by magnets, youll be able to bake with the pan again after Christmas.
- This look can go from Thanksgiving – simple like this – to Christmas – add glass ornaments, snowflakes, gilded fruit – to winter decor – a little white spray paint on some of the pine cones, some epsom salts to sit the candle on.. so versatile! by Keunsup Shin