Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- Beginning with exquisitely detailed watercolor rose and peony flowers in shades of blush pink, berry and burgundy – this wedding invitation suite is romantic, elegant and has a full range of coordinating products.Perfect for an elegant outdoor wedding, a rustic country chic wedding or a pretty romantic bridal shower.Copyright, Audrey Jeanne Roberts all rights reserved.
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- Perfect for couples, business branding, employee recognition, owner of the restaurant, as a Christmas gift for the family, a gift for a housewarming, etc. Ideal for everyday use! Wonderful decoration to beautify and protect your table! giftshopbkwed wedding photo placemats ceremony personalized gift rustic Bride Groom His Her mr mrs anniversary custom monogram wood wooden diy shabbychic favor love tree decor shabby chic home ideas
- These 12 shapes themed sensory bins are sure to help teach your child their shapes. Toddlers will love to explore the different feel of rice, coconut, cotton balls and more while preschool kids will love playing with the bins and exploring the shapes. This allows them to feel the difference between a circle and a square.
- If youve always wanted to try making soap, we have the list of incredible homemade soap ideas you can easily make. Find out how to make homemade soap with us.
- Easy DIY Fall Porch Decor Ideas | Tips and inspiration for welcoming fall to your front porch. Welcome your guests with the warm colors of the season.
- Vintage Weddings » 20 Creative Wedding Card Box Ideas Many Brides are Dying for! ❤️ See more: http://www.weddinginclude.com/2017/02/creative-wedding-card-box-ideas-many-brides-are-dying-for/
- This sign is built 24×24 completely out of reclaimed pallet wood and hand painted with black acrylic paint. You can pick from a waterfowl scene or deer for your choice or animal. Other sizes include 30×30 and 36×36. If you need a custom size, let me know and I can help. Optional thin black frame can be added around the sign if youd like. Custom ideas are welcomed. Each sign is custom built using a variety of reclaimed wood which will produce slightly different variations based on the wood and how it takes the stain. No two signs will be the exact same.
- I Spy Wedding Game Printable Custom DIY by SplashOfSilver cute idea- Would be fun to do with a group of friends to see who could find it all!