Photo via: loraliedesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- We have ALL had our share of ugly Christmas sweaters. Why not a cup cozy!
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Beeswax Furniture Polish Recipe: 150g (2/3 cup) Beeswax, 600g (3 cups) Olive oil, 30 drops Vitamin E, 10 drops Essential oil,
- $2 Holiday Hostess Gift | A candle and a pack of stick on rhinestones. Very inexpensive and Very easy. Wrap with cellophane and tie with some twine and a couple of pine cones from the park (free). .
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Plan the perfect night in by watching any of these Christmas movies with your family this holiday season. Laugh with Will Ferrell in Elf, a holiday classic that will get the entire family in the Christmas spirit!
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Eco-Chic + Fun + Modern Truly Unique, Show Stopper! ++++Do-it-Yourself….Unplanted Mossed Horse Frame…plants not included+++++ Standing at 17 tall this little foal is the perfect centerpiece or gift for any horse lover! Best-in-Show! Outdoor decor or Indoor! Powder Coated Wire Frame Planted filled with high quality sphagnum moss, all the HARD WORK DONE FOR YOU, Plant with your favorite ivy, succulents… You will receive: One (1) UNPLANTED mossed horse size: Approximate measurements, 17″H X 20″L X 5″W topiary Complete Planting Instructions Topiary Pins Complete Care Instructions Names of Succulents used in design examples. Larger Sizes available. ***Fancy a different animal, have a favorite animal in mind, message me!***