Photo via: funhandprintartblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – How to Make a Table Topped with Letters
- DIY – Create a Rustic Wall Plaque Using Metal Craft Letters
- Trace computer generated letters onto wooden object with a ballpoint pen – the indentation keeps the paint in so the letters are pristine
- Feed the Alphabet Monster- great activity for little ones to practice letter recognition and even spelling! @icanteachmychil Repined by @CSHC
- This mothers day craft for kids is one that you can treasure year after year – use this cute handprint art to measure the growth of your children!
- DIY DECOUPAGE DR. SEUSS READ SIGN FOR CHILDREN’S BOOK NOOK – 35 Creative DIY Letters in Life
- An online class to learn the calligraphy alphabet with step by step instructions.
- Looking for some fun fall art and craft ideas? Try one of these 30 fall handprint art and craft ideas!
- This aluminum baby bodysuit is a sweet way to remember all your babys stats! Stamped in a variety of fonts, it contains the following information (please leave this info in the notes to seller box when you check out): 1. First and middle name 2. Time of birth 3. Weight (in lbs and ozs) 4. Length (in inches) 5. Date Its finished off with a handprint stamp. Ornament measures 3 tall x 2.5 across. *~*~*Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. There are upgrades available at checkout if you need it sooner.*~*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -We cannot stamp on the back of this ornament. -Be sure to leave the details of your order (name) in the memo box at checkout. Thanks! All designs copyright Tag…Youre It Jewelry, LLC 2009-2012
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Cotton Candy Lip Scrub – a cotton candy flavored, homemade sugar scrub for sweet, kissable lips! And yes, its edible since its sugar, food coloring and flavoring!
- Nukkekoti Väinölä (c) Maria Malmström