Photo via: 500px.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 DIY Tutorials for Hair Accessories – Handmade Hair Accessories
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- To boho style is not only applicable to the outfit and our accessories. Us The style comes from the 70s has to do with the colorful, the more loose situations, the fringes, large carpets with designs and generally what is contrary to minimalism. If you want to completely change your site, or…
- It never ceases to amaze me how clever and creative people can be! Take this coat rack from JJ Evensen for example. I would have never thought to use old spoons as hooks! Attach them to some reclaimed wood and presto! Brilliance is born. (Check out more utensil accessories right here.) Do you have any ideas for clever uses of common/unexpected household items? Share in the comments!
- Boho bride | loose messy curls | bridal up do | flower crown. Hair
- Miracle hair growth
- Bridal Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair That Will Inspire / http://www.himisspuff.com/bridal-wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair/
- Kool-Aid Hair Dye guide. This might be useful someday.
- Bow or hair clip holder. Brilliant! Maybe one day Ill need this…
- Mermaid Braid For Long Hair
- A Mothers Day Poem from the Cat MothersDay (I thank you for the food you bring, and for my little squeak thing. I thank you for your friendly talks, and when you change my litter box. I thank you for the naps we share, and putting up with tufts of hair. I thank you for these things you do …)
- Beauty made easy. Sample personalized beauty products delivered right your door. Stock up on your favorite makeup, skincare and hair brands at Birchbox Shop, plus get ideas and inspiration to bring into your daily routine.