Photo via: townsend-house.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- So, when I got to the end of my last peppermint EOS, I thought…what a shame to throw this cute little container away…I wonder if I can make my own refill. Well, folks, the answer is YES! You can make your own Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm EOS Refill! Whoop!
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- Learn how to make your own solid bubble bath in this easy to follow tutorial. This recipe can be customized with a variety of scents and colors!
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- How to Make a Hanging Branch Centerpiece for Halloween. Themed centerpieces are great for holiday parties, but they take up valuable space on the table, leaving less room for food. A perfect solution to this dilemma is a floating centerpiece, which hangs above the table. For this Halloween floating centerpiece, a gnarled branch with sleeping bats…
- Learn how to make your own Chalkboard Paint in ANY color or sheen with this simple Chalkboard Paint Recipe | theidearoom.net
- Learn how to make your own Peppermint Bath Salts with this super easy beauty recipe.All natural ingredients using Epsom Salts and Baking Soda