Photo via: savingssarah.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fill the jars with ice cold lemonade in the summer and head out to the deck. Or put pinecones in the jars, with a pretty ribbon on top the handle, place near the fireplace for Christmas decor. So many possibilities! Take a look at this Mason Jar & Metal Basket Set by Allstate Floral & Craft on zulily today!
- dog sign, funny dog sign. Dont let the dogs out no matter what they tell you, wood sign distressed sign, pet lover sign This sign is made of wood, and measures 26 X 5 1/2 , it reads Dont let the dogs out no matter what they tell you. comes ready to hang with hanger on back. CHOOSE COLORS AT CHECK OUT Unless requested otherwise, the lettering on the base colors will be white on the dark colors, and black on the lighter colors as it is shown with name color written on the color circle samples. If you want a different lettering/font color, please put it in the notes at check out. All signs will have a distressed look. The lighter colors will have a brown under and lighter color brushed over to give a nice distressed look the darker colors can be brushed with natural wood coming through. If you prefer a solid color with no distressing , please put your request in the notes at check out. *************************************************************** Visit our Etsy Shop to check out our other items https://www.etsy.com/shop/mockingbirdprimitive
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Easy DIY Concrete Countertops Over existing laminate countertops for a beautiful, industrial, look in your DIY kitchen renovation.
- Though it is getting cold, DIY lovers will not give up any chance to make something beautiful for this season. If you are searching for some DIY projects to get your hands busy, you are luck to find today’s post. Prettydesigns continues to offer you plenty of DIY ideas to get inspired. In the post,[Read the Rest]
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- How to build shutters…cant be that hard. Someday I could replace our plastic ones, give the house an authentic look.
- Set in an old factory building, today’s vintage eclectic California wedding from Chantel Marie is overflowing with love, style, and amazing details! From the girls’ floral head wreaths, to vintage bottles and wood accents, every aspect of this wedding embodies the vintage eclectic look, and it’s absolutely beautiful! The bride, Kelsie, is here with us today to …
- Perfect rustic planter – wooden box with distressed finish, pinecones and bare branches with berries, and plain mason jars with candles inside … lovely rustic table decor for fall to winter
- How to Create Your Own Succulent Planter Pots – Succulents are awesome – if you give them a good start they are easy to maintain.
- Give your kitchen a facelift without breaking the bank. | Pass One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning | (618) 997-6471 |
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge