Photo via: frugalaintcheap.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY chicken wire basket…awesome tutorial!
- This is a static prop of a weeping angel based on a real monument design. This is a popular cemetery monument look that we wanted to duplicate. The prop consists of a wood base covered in foam and a chicken wire and wood body covered in monster mud sheets with a foam head, arms, and carved foam wings. The hair is done with paper towels and monster mud. The entire prop is painted with exterior latex house paint (black base coat with light and dark grey detail painting). The head is a common female foam wig head. The arms were purchased from Ghost Ride Productions as a custom order to have their stock foam rubber female arms cast in rigid foam. We cut the left arm at the elbow and bent it 90 degrees and then used 2 part expanding foam to reattach it and sanded it out to …
- Upcycled can herb garden – this is an easy cheap project and you can (no pun intended!) change the colours and plants to suit your own taste. | The Micro Gardener
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- chicken coop
- 21.3k04If you’re anything like us, you long to move all your animals to a 100% organic diet featuring nutrient rich, non GMO ingredients but your budget has other ideas… This is the situation we’ve found ourselves in. Every time we go to the feed store I inspect the organic chicken feed but invariably we grab …
- Handmade Potato Easter Egg Stamps for Kids- Grab a potato and make these DIY Easter egg stamps. Kids will love painting with this fun and frugal craft!
- Frugal Family Fair: Free Stuffed Toy Pattern
- Tips for going apple picking – a frugal and fun activity for the whole family.
- Ultimate List of Fathers Day Gifts and Crafts – Over 25 FREE, Fun and/ or Frugal gift ideas from Happy and Blessed Home | Fathers Day | Gifts for Dad | Fathers Day Crafts | Fathers Day Gifts | DIY Fathers Day Gifts | Handmade Gifts | Homemade Gifts | Fathers Day Gifts Kids can Make
- Elegant centerpieces bring a warm, romantic flair to your dining or living room. If you are still struggling with your table decorations when the holiday season is coming, create your own centerpiece can be an excellent budget choice. You can enjoy its luxurious appeal while being frugal.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂