Photo via: manditremayne.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Pioneer Woman – Humorous tidbits of life on a ranch, cooking and recipes, and photography. Great blog!
- From Candle Holder to Necklace Holder via Jewelry making Journal Great job repurposing a candlebra to a jewelry stand by Stacy of She’s Kinda Crafty. The candle holder parts are perfect or rings and brooches.
- How To Clean a Coffee Maker — Cleaning Lessons from The Kitchn
- DIY Paper Flowers • Tutorials for easy and elegant paper flower projects, like these DIY peonies and cabbage roses from The DIY Mommy!
- 16 Best DIY Fashion Ideas Ever Finally a jewelry design for the silver buttons I purchased from JHCollectibles annual factory sale 20 years ago!!
- This Christmas Veggie Tray Snowman is easy enough for kids to make, and too cute to resist. Its the perfect simple appetizer for holiday parties! From EatingRichly.com
- Warm weather can coax weeds to pop up from the tiniest cracks in the sidewalk. But dont go for the weed killer. Douse them with vinegar, lemon juice, or boiling water instead.
- Hi! Jen Matott here for a fun Technique Tuesday. I have a Cuttlebug from Provocraft and LOTS of texture embossing folders. I love the look of added textures to papers just by adding designs that pop out. I thought it might be fun to add a bit of color to…
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World – Lots of great information from a Mom who has been there done that.
- $2 Holiday Hostess Gift | A candle and a pack of stick on rhinestones. Very inexpensive and Very easy. Wrap with cellophane and tie with some twine and a couple of pine cones from the park (free). .
- Fun-A-Days top 10 preschool learning activities from 2014, as chosen by Fun-A-Days readers. Fun and meaningful preschool learning activities for the kids!
- This would be fun to every year with school pictures! So fun to compare the pictures from year to year.