Photo via: americansaturdaynights.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This year my teenage daughter wants a more traditional theme in our house… apparently as cute as our “theme” Christmases have been, she longs for something more red and green, like when she was little. ( Come on! Our Candyland Christmas Tree was AMAZING!) I myself, was longing for lots of frosty snow, and birch …
- I like this because it is something my daughter could do to update her room. Kid craft DIY Basics: 3 Easy Ways to Add Type to Pillows | Brit + Co.
- In case you missed it, my daughter just had her 6th birthday. We celebrated it with a fun Scooby Doo theme, check out the details here. Anyways, I usually like to share some printables that I created from my parties.
- A few weeks ago I shared a tutorial on how to make coconut oil lip gloss. I mentioned that my three-year old daughter loves to wear glitter gel. The ingredients in her glitter gel are completely unpronounceable! Definitely not something I want her to apply to her skin. After doing some research I found that I …
- my next project for my master closet. LOVE THIS
- Diy dog bowls for my Great Danes out of an old antique table we found
- Faux Wood Stained Concrete. that is awesome for a deck. I so want to do this on my back porch!
- Plastic Easter eggs is a good idea for my ferrets to play in
- INGRIDs CRAFTS CORNER: Altered wooden hearts for my girls
- “…I could no longer control my tears… I sobbed…. For all the thousands and thousands of innocent men and women who were mercilessly persecuted by the Maoists. “Oh God! Why this waste of our lives?” I asked.”
- I want to make pokeball cupcakes for my birthday this year. 😀
- Play canisters for play kitchen. Of course, I might like for my regular kitchen 😉