Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- Free Hand Lettering Practice Sheets: 9 Styles! Download all 9 styles and get your lettering practice on! Includes pen recommendations for each style. | dawnnicoledesigns.com
- Trace computer generated letters onto wooden object with a ballpoint pen – the indentation keeps the paint in so the letters are pristine
- glow in the dark flower pots
- Instagram photo by @a.casual.florilegium with DIY paper flower mini tutorial paperflowers
- Easy flower making tutorial using hand cut circles and a candle flame…
- Turn old light bulbs into small hanging flower containers – pretty decor for a garden party / wedding.
- Metal Flowers: Trumpet Flower Decorative Garden Stakes Set of 3
- stars + stripes patriotic flower pot
- This paper dahlia diy is a pretty flower to be used both as a gift topper and in a bouquet. Free pattern and tutorial included.
- Boho bride | loose messy curls | bridal up do | flower crown. Hair
- how to make felt flower tutorial with source links