Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- To do: Use a copier to scan and enlarge a jpeg file of a ticket stub or plane ticket, print it on fabric transfer, make this pillow. Making one for Cabo
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Eco-Chic + Fun + Modern Truly Unique, Show Stopper! ++++Do-it-Yourself….Unplanted Mossed Horse Frame…plants not included+++++ Standing at 17 tall this little foal is the perfect centerpiece or gift for any horse lover! Best-in-Show! Outdoor decor or Indoor! Powder Coated Wire Frame Planted filled with high quality sphagnum moss, all the HARD WORK DONE FOR YOU, Plant with your favorite ivy, succulents… You will receive: One (1) UNPLANTED mossed horse size: Approximate measurements, 17″H X 20″L X 5″W topiary Complete Planting Instructions Topiary Pins Complete Care Instructions Names of Succulents used in design examples. Larger Sizes available. ***Fancy a different animal, have a favorite animal in mind, message me!***
- Moms can sometimes be hard to shop for. Today, Im sharing some of my favorite Mothers Day gifts I found at WorldMarket.com for under $30 + enter the sweepstakes!
- Make your own DIY Rag Rug. Easy to follow tutorial with great pictures and resources. I want to make one!
- This may be one of my favorite DIY projects! Make a comfy pet bed using an old table, TV or other furniture you have collecting dust in your garage or basement.
- Vibrant floral photo pillow DIY
- Use Posterhanger to decorate your home, hang a photo exhibition, hang posters in your store, office/workplace or classroom. Easily change out posters when necessary. Hang photography, fabrics, movie posters, designer wallpapers, large prints, store signage, serigraphs, lithographs, giclée prints, linen backed posters, newsprint, blueprints and more. Simple, modern, easy to use at a fraction of the cost of traditional poster frames.
- Jatana Interiors – website with a lot of interior ideas great for mini resources, these handles could be made with beads and findings
- This DIY floral chandelier is perfect for your Mothers Day brunch, a wedding or really any spring + summer events.
- Stuff a pillow in half of an old suitcase and abracadabra! You have a cute pet bed!