Photo via: twoshadesofpink.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paper Flowers • Tutorials for easy and elegant paper flower projects, like these DIY peonies and cabbage roses from The DIY Mommy!
- Watch this easy video tutorial and learn how to make a gorgeous graduated or butterfly bow with Bowdabra creator Sandy Sandler
- Learn how to do magic tricks with a pro. Video tutorial of pencil through dollar bill. Learn this easy pencil magic trick today by clicking the picture to visit BrainPowerBoy.com
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the Dollar Tree! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- Make this DIY pine cone wreath and watch it slowly BLOOM!! The wreath uses two supplies, a wire wreath and pine cones. | Country Design Style | http://countrydesignstyle.com
- Sugar Scrub | Christmas | Whipped Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe. Free printable labels. Makes a great gift idea. Easy to make with this video tutorial.:
- Vintage Weddings » 20 Creative Wedding Card Box Ideas Many Brides are Dying for! ❤️ See more: http://www.weddinginclude.com/2017/02/creative-wedding-card-box-ideas-many-brides-are-dying-for/
- Valentine Yarn Hearts – a perfect craft for the whole family! Video included.
- Today on the blog I shared how to make this metal tub coffee table for our outdoor patio.. Come check it out! Lizmarieblog.com >>decor home style