Photo via: milkglassvintagerentals.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alhamdulillah this is my fourth advent calendar that I have made for DS1. He looks forward to this every year. It has become a sort of tradition for us. This year I used paper doilies (one of my favourite craft supply) to hold the favours. I made 30 paper doily cones. The pictures below shows…
- Now that Christmas is in full swing it’s time to get those trees up. We found 21 of the best Christmas Tree Stand Ideas which are a unique alternative to tree skirts and will add the perfect finishing touches to your Christmas tree. If you’re looking for a DIY or something you can buy off the shelf …
- As Ive recently shared ideas with you in regards to dressing your holiday tables and homes naturally I thought why not continue on with the theme, and wrap those gifts naturally as well. Children will most likely prefer those bright paper packages that glimmer beneath shimmering trees, but
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Small faux Christmas trees and pillar battery candles wrapped with red grapevine berries in a rustic wooden box.
- Lost in Translation (2003), dir. Sofia Coppola Low-contrast-white/blue coloring-lower saturation coldness for the bathtub scene-can stay consistent before the false death moment- (slight growth of coolness in color as Leonards hope dwindles)
- Best Decorated Christmas Trees | Best Decorated Christmas Trees | Christmas Tree Decorating Tutorial …
- Because Christmas is close, I wanted to help with some excellent ideas on how to decorate your Christmas Trees and make your home more beautiful.
- 11 Trees That Look Like Hearts http://bzfd.it/1yRLk8z
- Want to learn how to paint trees? This very detailed step-by-step tutorial will show you how to paint 5 different trees. You will amaze yourself and enjoy these techniques every time you use them.
- Paint Chip Christmas Trees | 20 + DIY Christmas Cards for Kids to Make
- Winter trees