Photo via: christinacarlyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best lower abs workout for women. absworkout abs exercises
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Each tiny ghost bunny is needle felted by me from my home-based studio in rural southeastern Nebraska. My old farmhouse sits just behind a deserted little pioneer cemetery… this time of year things get a little queer! This listing is for one small needle felted bunny measuring around 3 inches tall with her ears. She is dressed as a ghost in a spooky homemade costume (probably she made it herself from some old linens and her mamas help!). Carries a tiny paper treat bag stamped BOO! Comes with a small orange wool pumpkin. Available with or without recycled cardboard gift box and handmade made with love and bunny tags, as pictured. This wee bunny is MADE TO ORDER and so will be an individual creation just for you. I promise that yours, while slightly different from the one pictured, will be just as cute and loveable. Each is carefully felted from undyed grey sheeps wool fibers with some beige, dark brown, gold, and white accents. Ghost costume is removeable. Bunny does not contain wire. My felted animals are meant to be cuddled and gently handled by older children and adults. Little ones should be supervised, as this soft sculpture is very small. This little rabbit is NOT A TOY! Visit my shop to find larger rabbits and other felted animals. I encourage you to review my shop policies and shipping information during the purchase process
- Learn how to turn an old t-shirt into the perfect workout top. Visit www.espnW.com/98days/DIY for a step-by-step guide.
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Your mudroom needs durable floors that can tackle all the mud and the muck from the outdoors. LifeProof Vinyl Floors are stain-resistant and 100% waterproof. With innovative drop-and-lock end joints, this vinyl flooring is easy to install and can be laid over most existing surfaces. All you need for installation is a tapping block and soft-faced hammer. Click to learn more.
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Add a wintery twist to traditional mimosas by adding in fresh cranberry simple syrup! Not only does it add wonderful flavor, but turns these Cranberry Orange Mimosas a beautiful color! Christmas morning is probably my favorite morning of the year. I always wake up filled with excitement no matter how old I get. Of course…Read More »
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …