Photo via: blog.freepeople.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One Shelf, 5 Ways: The Endlessly Versatile LACK Wall Shelf Unit
- A bit of glam with mercury glass.
- Lost in Translation (2003), dir. Sofia Coppola Low-contrast-white/blue coloring-lower saturation coldness for the bathtub scene-can stay consistent before the false death moment- (slight growth of coolness in color as Leonards hope dwindles)
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- This body nutritive tanning serum is the perfect product for my mature skin. I have a lot of stretch marks and cellulites on my butt. This spray for tanning helps me to hide the stretch marks and even varicose veins. This serum is made with Avocado Oil, is loaded with Vitamin E that is essential for skin cell regeneration. This product has the best natural oils that protect the skin and aid to naturally darkening effect on the skin. Avocado oil is the best way to protect your skin while you are
- I recently came across Czech illustrator Miroslav Saseks set of reissued childrens travel books and instantly fell in love. After publishing the first of his This Is… series in 1959, M. Sasek continued to capture the essence of worldly destinations like London, Israel, Munich, San
- This may be one of my favorite DIY projects! Make a comfy pet bed using an old table, TV or other furniture you have collecting dust in your garage or basement.
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- DIY: Accent wall out of wood pallets
- You can use fire glass instead of wood for your backyard fire pit
- Apply one coat of mascara, dip a q-tip in a little baby powder and run across lashes, focusing on the tips. The second coat will attach to the powder for a longer, fuller look. awesome pin. diy Apply one coat of mascara, dip a q-tip in a little baby powder…
- This mothers day craft for kids is one that you can treasure year after year – use this cute handprint art to measure the growth of your children!