Photo via: happykidsidea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- over 35 free printables for the home! lots of printable art/wall art for your living room, bedroom, nursery, and kids room!
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Sharing a simple DIY idea for your nursery, toddler rooms, or playroom: a DIY washi tape gallery wall.
- DIY :: Wall Hanging Box Aquarium ( http://madebyjoel.com/2010/06/wall-hanging-box-aquarium.html )
- For those of you that love DIY, this is the most inspiring collection of reusing and recycling old windows. If you love vintage and flea market finds, you will have lots of fun taking old windows and re-purposing them into creative ideas for use around your home. Old windows will look amazing in any room …
- Nat your average girl…: Nursery Gallery Wall
- DIY Geometric Wall Decals – This DIY Geometric Wall Art Livens Up Any Room Without Permanent Change (GALLERY)
- How to Make a Hanging Branch Centerpiece for Halloween. Themed centerpieces are great for holiday parties, but they take up valuable space on the table, leaving less room for food. A perfect solution to this dilemma is a floating centerpiece, which hangs above the table. For this Halloween floating centerpiece, a gnarled branch with sleeping bats…
- A well-equipped toolbox is essential for completing jobs around the home—everything from hanging a picture frame to putting together furniture or doing major home improvements. Here are the tools everyone should own, from the most minimalist toolbox to a kit for the experienced DIYer.
- Find best value and selection for your DISNEY PRINCESS Wall Decals 20 STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM Room Decor Stickers search on eBay. Worlds leading marketplace.
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.