Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flip-Flop Refashion –
- T-shirt Cutting Ideas Teen Summer Reading : Upcycled T-shirt Design ~ Enhance your fashion skills and create a unique new look from a cast-off tee or a plain white one. The winning designer will win a Teen Summer Reading prize. Check out our events page for an event @ a CML branch near you! Visit: http://www.cmlibrary.org/programs
- How to build a simple adjustable rug loom and weave a beautiful t-shirt rug or other up-cycled fabric rugs. Detailed tutorial and step by step photos!
- joybobo: diy: flip-flop refashion
- DIY your own custom cutting board out of a tree trunk!
- American Girl – Josefinas Weaving Loom
- Straw Weaving — 29 of the MOST creative crafts and activities for kids!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Packing camping clothes: great idea to roll the entire outfit down to your socks & tape shut with labelled tape. That way everything will fit better in your pack/duffel bag. Love it!
- Recycled t-shirt dishcloths! Just cut into thin strip-string and use it to crochet or knit using your favorite pattern. Craftster.org Love!!
- DIY Jersey Knit Finger Woven Bracelet Tutorial using old upcycled tshirts. I would so throw some beads in randomly.
- Rolling your clothes makes such a difference, especially when packing a small carry-on