Photo via: creativecarmella.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Instinctive Scrapper: DIY Teacher Gifts – Cute Ball jar gift or centerpiece idea
- I just wanted to share a quick Teacher Appreciation gift idea with you all today to tell all of our teachers…thanks a latte for all they do!
- Teacher Gift idea. backtoschool
- Chevron Monogram Door Hanger Sign by SparkledWhimsy IDEAS FOR DISPLAY: * Front Door/Back Door * Over Garage * Porch/Deck * Party Decoration * Birthday Gift or Decoration * Hostess Gift * Bridal Shower Gift * Baby Shower Gift or Decoration * Hospital Door * Housewarming Gift * Anniversary Gift * Engagement Gift * Classroom Decoration * Teacher Gift * Kitchen * Living Room * Bath * Office * Bedroom * Dorm Room * Bonus Room
- Painted Rock Craft for Kids, a fun craft for both the kids and adults perfect for teacher, Mothers day or Fathers Day gifts.
- You dont have to spend a lot of money on gifts to thank your kids teachers. Weve found 8 cute and creative homemade teacher gifts, all under $5!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- For The Joy of Creating: Teacher Back To School Survival Kit
- So many great DIY Christmas Crafts, Free Printables, Recipes and Gift Ideas! LivingLocurto.com
- 10 Easy And Inexpensive DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone | Diy & Crafts Ideas Magazine
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.
- DIY No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft for Kids and Grownups. Such a fun DIY Gift Idea