Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Country Farmhouse Decor | It all begins with country vintage style elements! Kitchen utensils, a …
- Photos | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Love these corner floating shelves. Been wanting some for a long time.
- fixer upper We typically use Sherwin Williams. Some of Joanna’s favorites include Silver Strand, Alabaster White, Oyster Bay, and Sea Salt.
- Farmhouse Style Budget Bathroom Makeover by Prodigal Pieces www.prodigalpieces.com prodigalpieces
- Farmhouse style lantern hanging from a diy wood plaque
- How to build simple floating shelves.
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/:
- Perfect for couples, business branding, employee recognition, owner of the restaurant, as a Christmas gift for the family, a gift for a housewarming, etc. Ideal for everyday use! Wonderful decoration to beautify and protect your table! giftshopbkwed wedding photo placemats ceremony personalized gift rustic Bride Groom His Her mr mrs anniversary custom monogram wood wooden diy shabbychic favor love tree decor shabby chic home ideas
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.