Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Holiday Pinecone Garland Tutorial | Easy step-by-step directions for making a pinecone garland. Perfect for fall decor as well as for Christmas.
- Fall Mums in Olive Buckets | Easy, DIY way to add a touch of vintage charm to your Fall porch decor. Includes photos on how to assemble.
- Pumpkin Monogram Wreath | Fall Pumpkin Wreath | CraftCuts.com
- Want to know how to use a Kreg Jig? Youve come to the right place! This tutorial gives tips for avoiding mistakes when drilling pocket holes. Great ideas to follow when building plans for DIY furniture projects!
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- Make this DIY pine cone wreath and watch it slowly BLOOM!! The wreath uses two supplies, a wire wreath and pine cones. | Country Design Style | http://countrydesignstyle.com
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Lovely and super simple Neutral Fall Wreath. You have to see what was used to make this — its not your typical fabric. More info at livelaughrowe.com
- Tutorial on how to create a planter from old tires by famed (and delightfully quirky) gardener Felder Rushing.
- Easy DIY Fall Porch Decor Ideas | Tips and inspiration for welcoming fall to your front porch. Welcome your guests with the warm colors of the season.
- Easy tutorial to make a DIY crackle finish using glue. Cheap glue from a dollar store works great. Lots of finish tips and pictures included in this post.