Photo via: ideas-diy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Gift Packaging For Cookies. — so easy, inexpensive and everyone loved them! Made a can for each household in the family. 🙂
- These yarn wrapped ornaments are perfect for kids to make! And they will become cherished ornaments for your Christmas tree year after year.
- DIY Christmas Tree made
- DIY Christmas Ornament made with a copper metallic marker
- 13 Creative ways to build a Christmas tree in small apartments. You can celebrate the holidays in style without taking up one more room in your place. I did 1 on the list last year and I am so happy I did. Saved money and it made a great conversation starter.
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Pinner says, make these with hot glue, beads, and clear ornaments! Made 18 of these for 20 dollars!-Will look gorgeous on my tree 🙂
- Knitting ornament! Pick a thinner yarn. Use an old Christmas ornament/ball. Hotglue & press yarn while wrapping ball in yarn in a haphazard pattern. Make knitting needles out of toothpicks topped with small wooden beads. Maybe even embellish knitting needles with sparkly beads or rhinestones. Stick knitting needles through yarn at an angle. Very cute knitting ornament!
- DIY car trash bag – Tutorial included! This one was made by my mom for me for a Christmas Gift
- DIY cards: O Christmas tree!
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornament 3 • Daisy holiday
- Make a pallet wood Christmas tree! DIY instructions on how to make the project! Would be perfect for a handmade Christmas gift.