Photo via: chatfieldcourt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.
- This is my favorite bedroom. Not sure how you feel about pink but I love it with the gold pillows. Maybe with white and black as the main neutrals.
- Add some string lights to create an extra whimsical effect. | 14 DIY Canopies You Need To Make For Your Bedroom
- Tips for making a DIY industrial pipe shelving unit (how to tutorial).
- Create and post your wedding program rather than passing one out to every guest. This pretty DIY wedding program was done on recovered wood. And remember… you can always use stencils if youre not a natural artist!
- Poised taupe paint color for bedroom walls – beautiful with classic furniture styles.
- Easy DIY Concrete Countertops Over existing laminate countertops for a beautiful, industrial, look in your DIY kitchen renovation.
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves – Cozy DIY
- DIY Rain Barrel – You wont have to feel guilty about using fresh water to water your garden anymore! organic gardening projects
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed-sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard. /v
- crystal lightbulbs – traditional materials in unexpected places, also combining elegance with industrial