Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own lunchbox icepacks from dollar store sponges soaked in water and put in ziplock bag. When they thaw, the sponge absorbs the water. I completely forgot about this handy trick! –
- Dont throw those bottles and cans away! Turn those recyclables into fun and creative Disney-inspired recycled crafts for kids with a little help from Disney Family.
- Dollar Store DIY?! Sign me up! // 15 Epic Creations You Can Make From Things Bought At A Dollar Store // ViralNova
- Who knew a plain Dollar Store bowl could look this cute?
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger. Perfect winter and christmas diy decorations
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases… paint the inside and the outside stays glossy! – sublime-decor.com
- DIY Glitter Vase. Transform dollar store vases into something gorgeous for winter wedding decor!
- Hang dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
- Easy tutorial to make a DIY crackle finish using glue. Cheap glue from a dollar store works great. Lots of finish tips and pictures included in this post.
- Store charging cords in Dollar Store eyeglass cases
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- easy tshirt dress, cute and the pattern was designed for charity use.. so simple and clear instructions. Lots of possibilities. Thinking dollar store t-shirt and fun fabrics from clearance section. 🙂