Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In suminagashi (Japanese paper marbling), the earliest and simplest form of marbling, inks are applied to the surface of the water with tapered brushes. The ink floats and the water urges the spots of colour into concentric bands (as depicted in the image below):
- Simply stunning and on trend geometric painted LARGE 7cm natural wood blocks – create your own set by selecting the quantity you would like – $8 PER block. The pink, gold and peach set pictured are made using just these 3 colours and some sides have two colours, others i and natural wood. Create patterns with the blocks or match up each colour on the blocks, or just use to play with! Also look fantasic in the nursery or on a desk for an intersting colour addition. Each 7 cm square …
- «Mandala for Danielle Cudworth (all designs are subject to copyright) to order you own custom design visit www.oliviafaynetattoodesign.com or email:…»
- New way to color Wafer Paper — Ennas Cake Design
- 47 Incredible DIY Fire Pit Design Ideas
- Top design experts share their best decorating tips.
- If theres one thing that gets a bad rap in design, its the studio apartment. Often a rental with very little in the way of space, studios must do it all
- Loch Duich – Rural Design Architects – Isle of Skye and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- 16 Best DIY Fashion Ideas Ever Finally a jewelry design for the silver buttons I purchased from JHCollectibles annual factory sale 20 years ago!!
- Make this DIY pine cone wreath and watch it slowly BLOOM!! The wreath uses two supplies, a wire wreath and pine cones. | Country Design Style | http://countrydesignstyle.com
- Home decor ideas and interior design trends at My Design Agenda
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!