Photo via: mel-designs.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy: charm bracelet
- DIY Jersey Knit Finger Woven Bracelet Tutorial using old upcycled tshirts. I would so throw some beads in randomly.
- Faceted and smooth, big and small, semiprecious gems—turquoise, labradorite, garnet and quartz—juxtapose beautifully in this handcrafted bracelet.
- This delicate and simple gold bracelet ($29) is a reminder of the beauty and strength within.
- This is an incredible collection of Rainbow Loom Patterns! There is even a bracelet you can make without the loom!!
- Boho Bangle Bracelet Set. African Trade Bead. Shell by jeanawells, $ 69.50.
- INSPIRATION | TOPIARY FORM :: DIY Charm Wire Metal Topiary Dome. Might try this! Just buy wire hanging baskets.
- There are many ways to hack and customize the IKEA play kitchen into something with more personality and charm. Check out these doable, diy tweaks.
- Fall Mums in Olive Buckets | Easy, DIY way to add a touch of vintage charm to your Fall porch decor. Includes photos on how to assemble.
- Throw together these easy DIY window boxes to add charm to your home or She Shed!
- In this video, Julie with Southern Charm Wreaths shows you how to make a Christmas tree topper bow.
- Combine ocean hues with modern decor and you get this relaxing blend of style and charm. Check out how you can use Bali Bliss to transform your every room of your home with this beautiful teal paint color.