Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Fall is just around the corner so its time to start thinking about move-in day! Check out these cheerful Tumblr inspired DIYs that are sure to turn your dorm
- INGRIDs CRAFTS CORNER: Altered wooden hearts for my girls
- Love these corner floating shelves. Been wanting some for a long time.
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- Jenna Sue: Easy Chalkboard Lettering Tutorial + Free Fall Template!
- mini basket tutorial – must try
- Make your own DIY Rag Rug. Easy to follow tutorial with great pictures and resources. I want to make one!
- Mosaic Mason Jar – diy tutorial
- Fully Articulated Dragon Wings from an Umbrella – Tutorial by Aliuh – Good for bat wings or as a frame for feathered wings
- Learn how to create your own triple pocket napkin fold in this tutorial from @smartyhadaparty
- The Money Pit: Tutorial: Turning Cabinets into Custom Shelves (HoH111)