Photo via: pinsandprocrastination.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why didnt I think of that?:)
- Part 1 is HERE Welcome to Part 2 / The Build of the pallet wood chair reveal shown yesterday. Guys, this is the easiest build in the world and you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it first! Let’s build! Disclaimer: I am a hack styled, self taught builder. I made everything up that you see …
- Six months ago I went to the dentist and found out that I had six cavities. I could not believe it. It didnt make sense because I eat a very clean, Paleo diet. I pinpointed some of the things that caused my cavities in this post that I wrote, How Im Healing My Cavities Without Dentistry.
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Why I love my Cricut and some Cricut Explore project ideas I cant wait to do!
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Have you ever wondered How To Change Your Cricut Explore Blade? Im showing you just how easy it is. Ive got the tutorial on the blog.
- As Ive recently shared ideas with you in regards to dressing your holiday tables and homes naturally I thought why not continue on with the theme, and wrap those gifts naturally as well. Children will most likely prefer those bright paper packages that glimmer beneath shimmering trees, but
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- I may or may not be a bit of a procrastinator, and lately I’ve been holding off on organizing my kitchen. It’s only a tad messy at the moment! I’ve been trying to find different ways to clean my kitchen while adding some nice and cute touches to it, and I finally found some! I can …