Photo via: naoacredito.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hall tree made from an old door. I think Id make the seat into a storage bench rather than a drawer but I still love this idea!
- minwax classic gray 270 over glidden natural linen – sanding and poly on top
- This classic circle design is perfect for making embellishments, tags and labels, or use it to add designs and layers to your favorite scrapbook.
- Poised taupe paint color for bedroom walls – beautiful with classic furniture styles.
- Plan the perfect night in by watching any of these Christmas movies with your family this holiday season. Laugh with Will Ferrell in Elf, a holiday classic that will get the entire family in the Christmas spirit!
- The classic ponytail is always an effortless…
- Laptops to Lullabies: Easy DIY sofa tables
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- So the other day (and by the other day I been a couple weeks ago. ha) I talked about sofas and how I was considering replacing my sofa because its super dark and I feel like it doesnt fit the feel of our home. I brought the idea up to my husband and all he saw was dollar signs.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Put the life back in your sad sofa. How to re-stuff your couch to get it feeling comfortable again!
- Colored DIY Sofa Decoration and Renovation