Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This cinder block bench should only cost you about $30. | 51 Budget Backyard DIYs That Are Borderline Genius
- Cinder Block Plant Stand…these are awesome Garden & DIY Yard Ideas!
- boxed pond
- Lovely DIY Garden Pond – 40 Genius Space-Savvy Small Garden Ideas and Solutions
- Your mudroom needs durable floors that can tackle all the mud and the muck from the outdoors. LifeProof Vinyl Floors are stain-resistant and 100% waterproof. With innovative drop-and-lock end joints, this vinyl flooring is easy to install and can be laid over most existing surfaces. All you need for installation is a tapping block and soft-faced hammer. Click to learn more.
- Custom DIY Rolling Kitchen Island …with butcher block top, and a place for the microwave and trash! (Reality Daydream)
- Simply stunning and on trend geometric painted LARGE 7cm natural wood blocks – create your own set by selecting the quantity you would like – $8 PER block. The pink, gold and peach set pictured are made using just these 3 colours and some sides have two colours, others i and natural wood. Create patterns with the blocks or match up each colour on the blocks, or just use to play with! Also look fantasic in the nursery or on a desk for an intersting colour addition. Each 7 cm square …
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …
- Design for alphabetical blocks for Lokal Helsinki.
- Blocking – simple, straight forward information on basic blocking. Number 1 of a series of articles on blocking.
- What a cool idea! You can buy these blocks inexpensively at craftparts.com to get this project started.
- DIY: How to Make a Garden Bench – using concrete blocks, 4x4s and adhesive. This is brilliant!