Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Each tiny ghost bunny is needle felted by me from my home-based studio in rural southeastern Nebraska. My old farmhouse sits just behind a deserted little pioneer cemetery… this time of year things get a little queer! This listing is for one small needle felted bunny measuring around 3 inches tall with her ears. She is dressed as a ghost in a spooky homemade costume (probably she made it herself from some old linens and her mamas help!). Carries a tiny paper treat bag stamped BOO! Comes with a small orange wool pumpkin. Available with or without recycled cardboard gift box and handmade made with love and bunny tags, as pictured. This wee bunny is MADE TO ORDER and so will be an individual creation just for you. I promise that yours, while slightly different from the one pictured, will be just as cute and loveable. Each is carefully felted from undyed grey sheeps wool fibers with some beige, dark brown, gold, and white accents. Ghost costume is removeable. Bunny does not contain wire. My felted animals are meant to be cuddled and gently handled by older children and adults. Little ones should be supervised, as this soft sculpture is very small. This little rabbit is NOT A TOY! Visit my shop to find larger rabbits and other felted animals. I encourage you to review my shop policies and shipping information during the purchase process
- Do you have some cardboard that needs to be disposed? Do you know that there are a lot of fun ways to repurpose cardboard for kids?
- Batman vs Superman Christmas Tree Theme – Pop Culture Christmas Trees 2015
- 26 amazing cardboard houses you can easily make at home- super kid fun!
- mommo design: 6 RECYCLED CARDBOARD TOYS
- DIY clipboard:: Spruced Up Clipboard by rebeccadeeprose – Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
- NEW – So Cool! Silver Wavy Discs by TexasBeadz jewelryonetsy focal crafts supplies pendant
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Teens | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-easy-diy-projects-for-teens-who-love-to-craft/
- Ive rounded up 20 of my favorite Super Simple Craft Ideas, youre going to love them! There are crafts perfect for everyone in here!
- A good variety of beautiful printables, crafts, decorating, gardening, and more.
- Straw Weaving — 29 of the MOST creative crafts and activities for kids!
- During our moves (renting in between), I found it hard to focus on crafts. So I am impatient to finally launch this new quilling pattern for butterflies. Varying the colors, one can easily change the type of butterfly. The monarch is easily identifiable, but would you believe a teal and brown butterfly actually exists? I…