Photo via: craftionary.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bottle Cap Lady Bugs. Bottle caps, Acrylic Paints (black,white,red), Paint Brush, & Toothpick. Paint bottle cap with black paint. Once dry, add 2nd coat of black & let dry before continuing. About 1/5th down from one side, paint 2 red halves, leaving a black line down the middle of lady bug that gets wider at the bottom. Dip end of a paint brush in black & dot black spots on wing sections once the red is dry. Dip a toothpick into white paint. Dot 2 eyes on the top black section to resemble eyes.
- beer bottle chandelier. Shawn would love this for his future man cave.
- Sign UpGet all our recipes sent to you for FREE! Email addressFirst Name Christmas won’t be Christmas without a deliciously, sticky roasted sausage being serves as a canapé. They go perfectly with almost any drink from beer to cocktails and even bubbly and they are always a crowd pleaser. I wanted to use traditional Christmas flavourings …
- Thumb print reindeer polymer clay Christmas ornament. DIY craft project to make the most adorable Rudolf ornament, perfect as a gift or decoration.
- DIY Christmas Ornament made with a copper metallic marker
- Wings of Whimsy: Christmas Ornament Swap 2014
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornament 3 • Daisy holiday
- Tactical Ammo DIY Christmas Ornament, perfect for the outdoors man, hunter, shooter in your life. Man or Boy Christmas Ornaments for those who love their gun
- Knitting ornament! Pick a thinner yarn. Use an old Christmas ornament/ball. Hotglue & press yarn while wrapping ball in yarn in a haphazard pattern. Make knitting needles out of toothpicks topped with small wooden beads. Maybe even embellish knitting needles with sparkly beads or rhinestones. Stick knitting needles through yarn at an angle. Very cute knitting ornament!
- Christmas Awesome Contemporary Christmas Scheme: Modern Christmas Decorations With White Colors Shades And Christmas Tree Decor With White Ornament And Lighting And White Arm Chair And White Couch Wooden Coffee Table Freplace And Mantels
- Get A Wine Bottle And But Christmas Lights In The Inside. Put Marbles On The Outside. Used for night light.
- Snow Cap Punch is so yummy and looks great too! Come check out the recipe here!