Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paintings are probably one of – it not the – most popular types of decorative pieces. Some people spend thousands of dollars on wall art from famous artists, others have their pictures commissioned and others still opt for displaying their own work or that of their loved ones. Christmas is a special season for canvas…Read More »
- Add a wintery twist to traditional mimosas by adding in fresh cranberry simple syrup! Not only does it add wonderful flavor, but turns these Cranberry Orange Mimosas a beautiful color! Christmas morning is probably my favorite morning of the year. I always wake up filled with excitement no matter how old I get. Of course…Read More »
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Cat room ideas for homes of all sizes, be they enormous mansions, small houses or tiny apartments. The diy ideas here can easily enhance the decor of any living spaces we mere humans occupy.
- Because Christmas is close, I wanted to help with some excellent ideas on how to decorate your Christmas Trees and make your home more beautiful.
- Own this beautiful handmade Christmas in Heaven poem table top display. Use it as decor or your centerpiece on your Holiday dinner table. it is all
- Sometimes rich simplicity says so much more, doesnt it?? This beautiful Christmas Boxwood wreath has a simple yet elegant touch and will be a stunning addition to any Christmas décor.
- Fish Bowl Snowman – DIY craft for a beautiful and unique indoor Christmas decoration. ADORABLE! Make a little Christmas scene in each bowl.
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …
- The desk with new drawer system, opening in 2 different directions. Designed by NOSIGNER. This innovative desk, developed with traditional wooden craftsmanship from Tokushima in Japan, possesses the same special feature as our CARTESIA drawer: a 2-directional structure, allowing you to access multiple storage at the same time as well as eliminating blind spots in the back of each drawer. This sophisticated business desk was designed to assist you. In addition to its clever Cartesia system, it features a small side-drawer to store electric cables and a deeper one for documents or large files. The Cartesia desk will be your perfect working partner.
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.