Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get inspiration to liven up your blank wall space: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/wall-art/art-for-walls/?socsrc=bhgpin022014blankwalls
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- This may be one of my favorite DIY projects! Make a comfy pet bed using an old table, TV or other furniture you have collecting dust in your garage or basement.
- Make Your Own Cat Trees, Towers, and other Cat Structures
- A fitness expert gives you tips for keeping your body healthy while ercising, despite hot weather.
- Looking to spice up your dining table? We are obsessed with these 10 DIY Centerpieces just in time for your summer dinner parties!
- Tired of lying awake all night stressing over this or that? Fall asleep with ease thanks to this DIY calming salve that also leaves your feet so soft —
- This DIY floral chandelier is perfect for your Mothers Day brunch, a wedding or really any spring + summer events.
- You can use fire glass instead of wood for your backyard fire pit
- Make a birthday candle for your bestie.
- college dorm room decorations. Make your dorm homey, comfy, and stylish.