Photo via: forums2.gardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Headboard made using old salvaged doors and porch columns.
- Privacy fence made from recycled doors. How cool is this?
- View from the back of the room. My husband made the table from IKEA shelves and hollow core doors from Home Depot 🙂
- Hall tree made from an old door. I think Id make the seat into a storage bench rather than a drawer but I still love this idea!
- CUTE button snowman. This could be made with old buttons and jewelry from Grandmothers things. Love this idea.
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Unused Old Dresser Turned Bench | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- I LOVE old doors!! There so many things you can create with them. Look at these GENIUS creations: Source: Apartment Therapy Source: Twig Decor Source: Luke Greving Source: Green Wedding Shoes Source: Better Homes and Gardens Source: Centsational Girl Source: Donation 2 Decor Source: Sweet Pickins Source: Indulgy Source: Embracing Change Source: iVillage Garden Web Source:…Read More »
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- Each tiny ghost bunny is needle felted by me from my home-based studio in rural southeastern Nebraska. My old farmhouse sits just behind a deserted little pioneer cemetery… this time of year things get a little queer! This listing is for one small needle felted bunny measuring around 3 inches tall with her ears. She is dressed as a ghost in a spooky homemade costume (probably she made it herself from some old linens and her mamas help!). Carries a tiny paper treat bag stamped BOO! Comes with a small orange wool pumpkin. Available with or without recycled cardboard gift box and handmade made with love and bunny tags, as pictured. This wee bunny is MADE TO ORDER and so will be an individual creation just for you. I promise that yours, while slightly different from the one pictured, will be just as cute and loveable. Each is carefully felted from undyed grey sheeps wool fibers with some beige, dark brown, gold, and white accents. Ghost costume is removeable. Bunny does not contain wire. My felted animals are meant to be cuddled and gently handled by older children and adults. Little ones should be supervised, as this soft sculpture is very small. This little rabbit is NOT A TOY! Visit my shop to find larger rabbits and other felted animals. I encourage you to review my shop policies and shipping information during the purchase process
- Easy mini-scrapbook of keepsakes made with two hole punch. So cute!
- okay..i know paint chips hit was a RAGE a few years ago…basically….everything to anything was made or decorated with them! why? cause they are colorful…and free. But my kids are going to be home for two weeks this christmas break!! two weeks! AND I have to find ways to keep them busy! and these christmas […]
- Simply stunning and on trend geometric painted LARGE 7cm natural wood blocks – create your own set by selecting the quantity you would like – $8 PER block. The pink, gold and peach set pictured are made using just these 3 colours and some sides have two colours, others i and natural wood. Create patterns with the blocks or match up each colour on the blocks, or just use to play with! Also look fantasic in the nursery or on a desk for an intersting colour addition. Each 7 cm square …