Photo via: diply.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 100 plus fat quarter projects. All patterns are free with step by step instructions. The Sewing Loft sewing fatquarter
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Feed the Alphabet Monster- great activity for little ones to practice letter recognition and even spelling! @icanteachmychil Repined by @CSHC
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Learn how to do magic tricks with a pro. Video tutorial of pencil through dollar bill. Learn this easy pencil magic trick today by clicking the picture to visit BrainPowerBoy.com
- Awesome website for homeowners: The Family Handyman. Anything that you need fixed, theres a step by step guide with difficulty rating and cost.
- Your destination for parenting, beauty, home, food, travel and entertainment brought to you by the best voices online.
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- Learn how to turn an old t-shirt into the perfect workout top. Visit www.espnW.com/98days/DIY for a step-by-step guide.
- Its simple—dab the area with a microfiber or white cloth and finish off by applying this magic formula: one tablespoon of liquid dish soap, two cups of cool water, and one tablespoon of white vinegar. Just like that the joe stains should disappear. Get the full how-to instructions from Debra Johnson at Merry Maids.
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!