Photo via: m.opensky.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ALL AMERICAN wreath, Yarn wreath, Red, white, and blue wreath, door wreath, star wreath on Etsy, $40.00
- Personalized Housewarming Gift on Burlap – Home Address Sign with Monogram Key. $20.00, via Etsy.
- Burlap Wreath – Hydrangea Etsy Wreath -Wreaths – Summer wreaths for door – Spring Wreath Door Wreath – Monogram wreath on Etsy, $85.00
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …
- DIY Cork Board Map with cork tiles. Also shows how to make flag pins to pin on places the family has visited. www.whatsurhomestory.com
- Recently I made an American Indians dreamcatcher, which also called the Ojibwe dreamcatcher. According to the Ojibwe tribes ancient legend, there was this Spider Woman, known as Asibikaashi. She took care of the children and the people on the land. Eventually, the Ojibwe Nation spread to the corners of North America and it became difficult for Asibikaashi to reach all the children. So the mothers and grandmothers would weave magical webs for the children, using willow hoops and sinew…
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …
- OJISAN Series – removable wall sticker Like this wall stickers? you may find this style in the amazon with best price!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Original Modern hand painted artwork by longchan710 on Etsy.
- To The World You Are A Dad To Our Family You Are The World – Fathers Day Gift, Father Sign, Rustic Sign, Pallet Wood Dad Sign by HansenCrafted on Etsy
- Copper Wire Earrings with Russian Amazonite/ Wire Wrapped earrings/ Artisan Earrings/ Amazonite Dangles on Etsy, $30.00