Photo via: nunolaranja.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Cake Guide – decorating tips, flavor guide, frosting coloring, and more! u-createcrafts.com
- All About Dad3
- 40+ Fabulous Christmas Centerpiece Ideas and Inspirations All About Christmas
- All I Know About Christmas
- Easter doesn’t have to be all about pink and pastels. This year the Easter Bunny is going to bring our kids Easter Baskets full of vibrant colors, like this Easter Hand Drum!
- From maxi dresses and DIY shorts to flowy tops and summery looks – these Cute Outfit Ideas of the Week edition are all about summer style!
- So the other day (and by the other day I been a couple weeks ago. ha) I talked about sofas and how I was considering replacing my sofa because its super dark and I feel like it doesnt fit the feel of our home. I brought the idea up to my husband and all he saw was dollar signs.
- Start your marriage with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then on your one year anniversary open it to see all the good things from your first year of marriage.
- A Craft blog in English with Spanglish terminology. Lear, explore and share all about crafts.
- December is here and wit it all the joy and hope for the Christmas! Here we are talking about red and white decoration ideas. Red has always been one of the colors associated with Christmas, but here we fusion it with white color. We truly believe they are very bright and lively color that adds coziness to any space. We’ve collected these 28 superlative red and white Christmas decoration ideas for you to make one of these decoration for your home. 28 Stunning Red and White Christmas Decoration Ideas More…
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.