Photo via: drmark1961.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Cross Stitch Mitten Pattern | cross stitch pillow designs thinng cross stitch patterns advantages …
- Ive never seen a recipe that seemed like it would work… until this one. Homemade Natural Deodorant | Health Starts in the Kitchen
- I know the task to organize paper clutter seems like a daunting task but I promise you, its not. It also doesnt have to take you a long time and Ill show you
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- These workout plan designed specifically for somebody whos ever little experience working out but would like to get a little more healthy in their lives.
- Would like a two way fireplace to be more open to kitchen and breakfast nook…!
- So the other day (and by the other day I been a couple weeks ago. ha) I talked about sofas and how I was considering replacing my sofa because its super dark and I feel like it doesnt fit the feel of our home. I brought the idea up to my husband and all he saw was dollar signs.
- Cornstarch and baking soda clay that dries like porcelain. Easier than salt dough, and comes out as a beautiful white.
- I like this idea for a towel bar! Im not sure Id distress it because it might not match the bathroom, but with a clean, white, polished finish, it could work!
- Such a cute wedding or birthday gift idea! A champagne or wine bottle covered in Ferrero Rocher candies, decorated to look like a pineapple!
- Here’s a really great recipe for homemade air freshener like Febreze to replace those spendy Febreze bottles. When it comes to making your house smell go
- In case you missed it, my daughter just had her 6th birthday. We celebrated it with a fun Scooby Doo theme, check out the details here. Anyways, I usually like to share some printables that I created from my parties.