Photo via: diytutorialzz.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hmmmm…. interesting…. How to Build a Low-Cost Shoe Rack Using PVC Pipes
- Metal Flowers: Trumpet Flower Decorative Garden Stakes Set of 3
- Sensual Spa Experience- Our private spa treatment suite is designed for couples yearning to retreat from the outside world to a more sensual, soothing setting. This suite features a private steam room and shower and is set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. honeymoon spa honeymoon spa coupleretreat www.acqualina.com
- DIY Bedroom Canopy Instructions so going to do this cheap yet very classy LOVES
- Chevron Monogram Door Hanger Sign by SparkledWhimsy IDEAS FOR DISPLAY: * Front Door/Back Door * Over Garage * Porch/Deck * Party Decoration * Birthday Gift or Decoration * Hostess Gift * Bridal Shower Gift * Baby Shower Gift or Decoration * Hospital Door * Housewarming Gift * Anniversary Gift * Engagement Gift * Classroom Decoration * Teacher Gift * Kitchen * Living Room * Bath * Office * Bedroom * Dorm Room * Bonus Room
- 32 inspiring DIY outdoor showers: lots of ideas on how to build enclosures with simple materials, best outdoor shower fixtures, creative designs and more!
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- 10 fantastic DIY curtain tutorials. Sew & NO-sew!
- DIY art display using @IKEAUSA dignity curtain wire | Oh Lovely Day
- We Love Being Moms!: 30 PVC Pipe Ideas for Kids with Tutorials
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.