Photo via: thriftyfindsandbargins.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This body nutritive tanning serum is the perfect product for my mature skin. I have a lot of stretch marks and cellulites on my butt. This spray for tanning helps me to hide the stretch marks and even varicose veins. This serum is made with Avocado Oil, is loaded with Vitamin E that is essential for skin cell regeneration. This product has the best natural oils that protect the skin and aid to naturally darkening effect on the skin. Avocado oil is the best way to protect your skin while you are
- Does your dog have anxiety when riding in the car? Read our tips for keeping…
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Want to know how to use a Kreg Jig? Youve come to the right place! This tutorial gives tips for avoiding mistakes when drilling pocket holes. Great ideas to follow when building plans for DIY furniture projects!
- What is a Nourish + Shine life? It’s about feeling nourished from the inside out so that you can truly shine in your life! Building a life that you LOVE starts by going within. It’s about reconnecting to your needs and desires, and making intentional choices every day that will nourish your body, mind & spirit. To help…
- Before a presentation your nerves become fired up and your heart starts to pound. While the audience may be sizing you up, they are only hoping for an engaging presentation. They want you to succeed and quite frankly they need you to succeed. The infographic provided by Udemy walks us through the three critical points to creating a great presentation. | Digital Presentations in Education
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- School has already started in some places and healthy kid snack ideas are a great thing to have in your arsenal! These ideas are great year round, or for school lunches or for after school snacks. …
- I am so excited about this project I just completed — and I have a tutorial for you – let me introduce the Large Tile Trivet: This is great for holding a line of hot dishes. Next weekend we are having a bunch of family over for lunch, and I wanted to get these made…Read More »