Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Or Make a Bike Rack out of Those Wooden Pallets | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- Now that Christmas is in full swing it’s time to get those trees up. We found 21 of the best Christmas Tree Stand Ideas which are a unique alternative to tree skirts and will add the perfect finishing touches to your Christmas tree. If you’re looking for a DIY or something you can buy off the shelf …
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- This may be one of my favorite DIY projects! Make a comfy pet bed using an old table, TV or other furniture you have collecting dust in your garage or basement.
- diy paper lantern clouds – I want to make these hang above my bed and paint my ceiling a sky blue
- DIY: Accent wall out of wood pallets
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture I like the tall platform look this has but I would need space I. The center to put my box spring :/
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- This Daily Morning Core Workout might be the best way to get out of bed! workout http://skinnyms.com/ fitness skinnyms
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Where to find FREE Pallets. Some places Id never thought of! Perfect for Pallet crafts and DIY Pallet wood projects.
- How to make a raised bed garden | Pin This Space | Pinterest