Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Ways To Color Mason Jars Via Lilyshop Blog By Jessie Jane.
- In honor of the upcoming Independence Day: What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than mason jars? I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) …
- For our next D.I.Y. project we tried our hand at creating these bohemian themed glass lanterns created from basic mason jars. Once again theyre really easy to create and inexpensive! Get started with: 3 Medium sized mason jars 2-3 Acrylic colored paints (mix 1/3 teaspoon of paint with 1 teaspoon of water) 1 Small sponge brush 1 Gold puff paint…
- Are there any mason jars in your house and you don’t know how to deal with the old ones? Don’t worry. Today’s post is exact for you. It mainly tells you how to recreate the old jars. We don’t suggest that you throw the old bottles away. The old jars can not be just used[Read the Rest]
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Perfect rustic planter – wooden box with distressed finish, pinecones and bare branches with berries, and plain mason jars with candles inside … lovely rustic table decor for fall to winter
- Fill the jars with ice cold lemonade in the summer and head out to the deck. Or put pinecones in the jars, with a pretty ribbon on top the handle, place near the fireplace for Christmas decor. So many possibilities! Take a look at this Mason Jar & Metal Basket Set by Allstate Floral & Craft on zulily today!
- DIY autumn leaves Mason Jars. orange wedding light
- country rustic mason jars inspired wedding centerpieces ideas
- Wild Flowers in mason jars
- great idea….i love mason jars
- Unique, gorgeous button tree. I love playing with buttons and have several Mason jars of them.